web EPUB reader using EPUB.js, Bootstrap, and Calibre.
- responsive design
- has transparent offline mode via service workers
- can optionally store files locally for later reading
- supports word definition lookups using dictd
- supports Chrome homescreen "app mode"
sqlite3 db/scratch.db < schema.sql
scratch.db and its containing folder (i.e.
db/) are writable by the
application, normally this means chown-ing them as
www-data or whatever user your httpd is running under.
chown www-data db/ db/sratch.db
config.php and edit path to Calibre, etc.
Setup users via useradm.php (command line)
When upgrading from an older Git snapshot which used HTTP Authentication:
- Disable HTTP Authentication in httpd configuration
- Reopen browser to clear HTTP auth
- Add two new tables to scratch.db (epube_users & epube_sessions)
- Add users via useradm.php (use same names as http auth, all data will be kept)
- Calibre books directory and metadata.db
- Hires favicon by Flaticon - https://www.shareicon.net/business-school-material-open-book-education-leisure-reader-reading-794233
- Normal favicon from Silk icon pack - http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/
GNU GPL version 3.