https://github.com/pear/Text_LanguageDetect/commit/53f9c7a8cd3656975cb187573ea4f5dde9ccb8ca to stop the entry
Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Text_LanguageDetect_Parser has a deprecated constructor from flooding the error log.
Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Text_LanguageDetect_Parser has a deprecated constructor
Language detection seemed unreliable
I tried to reapply the downstream changes to pass your phpmd ruleset. Perhaps the suppression of warnings is not even nesseccary anymore.
I moved the file LanguageDetect.php to its upstream location.
It looks to me like moving the file did not survive the pull request. Any idea how to fix that?
isn't it just a bunch of git changesets? maybe you forgot one?
honestly no idea though, i just merge them :)
I expected to see something like in this PR: LanguageDetect.php → Text/LanguageDetect.php
LanguageDetect.php → Text/LanguageDetect.php
However the show file link under files https://git.tt-rss.org/tschuettler/tt-rss/src/31b40448fd4a08032f562ce171a66c6952370f60/plugins/af_lang_detect/languagedetect/LanguageDetect.php results in a 404 whereas https://git.tt-rss.org/tschuettler/tt-rss/src/31b40448fd4a08032f562ce171a66c6952370f60/plugins/af_lang_detect/languagedetect/Text/LanguageDetect.php is fine, as my branch is looking good.
So perhaps it's all just fine and it's just a gogs thing.
i'll try to take a closer look (i.e. merge into a separate branch manually) tomorrow
well, the files seem to be in place as far as i can see.
since there's namespace-aware loader for vendor/ maybe actual library should be moved there instead of relying on require_once hacks but it's not really necessary (besides it's a plugin dependency).
sorry for the delay.
thanks a lot!