% Tiny Tiny RSS
Tiny Tiny RSS is a free and open source web-based news feed (RSS/Atom) reader and aggregator
- Server-side AJAX-powered application, user only needs a web browser.
- Free software, licensed under GNU
- Self-hosted: control your own data and protect your privacy instead of relying on third party services
- feed aggregation / syndication,
- keyboard shortcuts,
- OPML import/export,
- multiple ways to share stuff: via RSS feeds, using plugins to
various social sites, sharing by URL, etc,
- sharing arbitrary content through tt-rss,
- Plugins and themes,
- embedding full article content via readability and site-specific plugins,
- detecting and filtering duplicate articles,
- flexible article filtering,
- JSON-based API,
- and much more…
- Official Android client (Apkmonk) (F-Droid repo)
Get in touch
- If you're interested in contributing code, check this page.
- If you want to help translate tt-rss to your language, go here.
- A modern web browser. As of 2018, this generally means recent Chrome or compatible. Firefox should also work.
- Dedicated web hosting account (i.e. a VDS or a physical server) running LAMP stack.
Everything else, including but not limited to, shared hosting accounts, windows and other
alternative OSes, NAS boxes, PaaS services of any kind, alternative web browsers (or old browser versions),
is not supported. That is, it may work for you but if you run into problems you are on your own.
Additionally, you will need:
Tiny Tiny RSS uses continuous development model based on git master branch which is considered stable. While new versions get tagged from time to time, please don't think of them in terms of software releases. If possible, you should always be running latest master branch code.
Note: if you can't check out from main git repository (one common reason is Cloudflare disliking your IP), try using Gitlab mirror here.
There’s no warranty. If it breaks you get to keep both parts.
Please read the installation guide and updating feeds before installing.